Saturday, December 4, 2010

Training Log: Entry 922

SSB of 395
3x5

Notes: Felt like air.  When depth became suspect, I buried the last rep of the last set. Gonna smash 400lbs and keep sailing from there.  Hopefully I'll grab 400x5 on video the first time, but if not, I'll nab it one of the times.

On a nutritional note, whenever I eat a big, greasy meal, my strength goes through the roof and my stamina dies.  Happened last time with Red Lobster, and today with some chinese.  I pulled my heaviest deadlift off of a triple stacker at BK.  Next time I need to hit a massive PR, I'm gonna grease out.

GHR
1x27

Chins w/35lbs
7,6,6

w/5
1x16

Pin press off chest of 235
3x5

Notes: Got rid of the reverse bands for now.  After finding out it was a technical issue rather than a muscular, I know I can press without them.  I'll save them for when the movement gets more difficult.  In terms of upper body pressing, I'm gonna train this movement everytime I train.  Still undecided on if I want to do strict pressing everytime for my work capacity or switch between that and benching.

Strict press of 115
1x19

Roman chair sit-ups w/10lbs
2x11

Notes: Stamina died.

No comments:

Post a Comment