Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Training Log: Entry 926

SSB squat of 405
5,3,3

Notes: Once again, the heaviest day felt the lightest.  I wish I could explain this, but I really can't.

GHR
1x35

Chins w/40lbs
7,6,6

w/5
1x17

Pin press off chest of 250
5,3,3

Notes: Much as I theorized, my chest is getting weak.  Tweaked both of my pecs in my session today.  I'm gonna bench every 2nd or 3rd workout for my work capacity set, and use a wide grip.

Bench of 185
1x14

Roman chair sit-ups
20,19,19


Notes: I'm really neglecting my neck and grip work.  I need to bring my grippers to work so I can train at my desk, but neck is gonna need a more conscious effort.  In a physique related note, what I previously thought to be visible ribs are actually visible serratus anterior.  I've never had these before, but I wanted them ever since I was a kid.  This is so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment