Monday, December 6, 2010

Training Log: Entry 923

SSB Squats of 400
5,3,3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLbqxhvEb4Y

Notes: Felt like air.  Depth is IPF legal, and form is where I want it.  Unlike previous 400lb squats, this didn't destroy me, nor do I see this as "the end", but simply a day of training.  I'm gonna keep with my periodization, despite the temptation to change programs and gain weight.

Dietary note: Had an extra 200 calories before training on my lunch break.  Seemed to work well.  I'm also making this a high carb day, because I'm starving, and feel like rewarding myself, haha.

GHR
1x30

DB rows of 160
3x5

1x8

Pin press off chest of 245
3x5

Notes: This is heavy enough to start my periodization.  Will be doing 3 forward, 2 back from here.

Strict press of 125
1x12

Roman Chair sit-ups
3x18

Notes: Hung up on the plate for now.  Was retarding my form.

No comments:

Post a Comment