Thursday, December 16, 2010

Training Log: Entry 927

SSB Squats of 400
3x5

Notes: Once again, weight was incredibly heavy, but recovery time was fast. My theory is that I'm forcing my body into a constant peaking cycle with my current approach, and rather than it being a monthly approach done by weekly periodization, it is a weekly approach accomplished by daily periodization. Every training week I'm peaking on the third workout, which is my heaviest and my easiest, and from there my body crashes, which is why my "light" workout is such a killer. I have no issues with this, as it works great to my benefit, I'm just glad I have a theory.

GHR
1x37

DB rows of 165
5,5,3

1x7

Notes: Time to start slowing down on my progression here so I don't end up like I did at 175 the last time.

Pin press from chest of 245
3x5

Notes: Pec a little sore, but pressing did not aggrivate it. Didn't have my shoulders totally under my elbows and wrists last time, and focusing on it now.

Strict press of 125
1x17

Roman chair sit-ups
3x20

No comments:

Post a Comment