Friday, September 2, 2011

Training Log: Entry 1049

Squats 450
3,2,1

Notes: Theory proves true. On weeks where I pull from the floor for reps, I hit squat PRs. Aside from some loud crunching from my neck at the bottom of the first rep, this felt easy. I think I've got something figured out, and I'm going to ride it for as long as I can. I'm essentially drilling my opener at this point, and being able to open this high means I'll be able to crush my previous numbers.

DB rows 195
5,3,3

DB rows 85
1x24

Pin press lockouts 405 from 11 pin
5,3,1

Notes: Bit by the Westside bug, following a bizzare strategy here. I will altnerate between ME and DE on this day, and move to heavier volume on day A with an RE style approach to benching. ME day will be a ROM progression of rack lockouts hopefully moving down to the chest.

These put a huge amount of strain on the pecs

RCSU+25
3x7

Swiss bar press 165
1x18

KB swings
65

Miniband pushdowns
85

No comments:

Post a Comment