Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Training Log: Entry 1048

Reverse band squats 525
3x5

Notes: "Teardrop" on left quad is bugging me on the eccentric unless I flare my foot out more. Watch this

Chain DBPCs
4x16

GHR
1x48

Reverse band bench press 330
3x5

Notes: Leg drive was really working today. Focus on keeping butt on bench while still being on my feet rather than on my back.

Wide grip bench press 225
1x18

Deadlifts 405
1x20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-q7S95hhsQ

Notes: Brutal, ugly and stupid, just the way I like it. I'm going to stop letting my ego get the best of me now and only go for 1-2 rest pause sets on this, but this was a long time PR and has done great things in helping me get over my fear of the deadlift. Lockout was very smooth as well.

Chain curls
35

No comments:

Post a Comment