Monday, August 11, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1700

Log Clean and Push Press (Clean once) 195
1x8

Notes: Still fried from the comp, so taking things easy for now.  Hand is still recovering, so used a strap on it to allow me to keep my grip.

Chins
150

Log clean and push press (clean once) 160
3x10

Notes: Technique was getting better as things went on, but my cardio with this is still dildos.  Sweating like a whore in church.

Swiss bar floor press 225
3x6

Notes: Need to go back to my roots and cut the rep off once it's no longer hitting my chest.  Use the push press for lockout work.

Log rows 160
5x10

Pull aparts
200

3 comments:

  1. I want a compilation of the funniest "_____ like a _____ in/at/doing _____."

    Thanks for the write-up from your contest. It seems like a universal regret is trying something new.

    By the way, you were under 200? You look massive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My other go tos are "a congressman at an ethics hearing" and "a priest at a boy scout convention", haha.

    I'm glad you enjoyed the write up. Yeah, a lot of amateur mistakes from me, but live and learn.

    Thanks for the compliment. My body comp has gotten better at the 200lb mark, but I'm still carrying a good amount of fluff. I think I might continue to clean eating I was doing to make weight and get bodyfat down a bit more so I can slowly add up again. Last time I was lean after my meet, I went on a 2 year bender and didn't really do things the right way. Since I just reset my deadlift and am no longer lifting huge poundages every week, I may be able to eat less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the whore who's sweating or her clients who notice her?

    ReplyDelete