Saturday, August 16, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1701

(6) Mat Pulls 590
1x15

Notes: Weight moved easily again.  Only 1 rest pause.  I did 2 other workouts over the week, but this was the first one where I felt like my strength was back 100%.  Hand held out.

Reverse hyper 320
3x8

Ab wheel
2x6 standing
1x20 from knees


Cut out the rest.  Still recovering.


On the topic of my other workouts, I am continuously disappointed with the quality of Mark Bell's products.  The elbow cuffs I bought are warped and loose after 3 months of use, and my brand new reactive sling shot is already warping at the sleeves and the elastic is ruptured in several parts after 1 use.  In terms of benefit, I think I am simply not built for these bench press quasi shirts, because with the slingshot and the catapult, my bench drops when I use it rather than increases.  Weight that I can easily hit without becomes impossible when I use it.  I think I'm just going to stick with reverse bands.

Oh yeah, also, a pic of my hand to give scale to how big the ripped callus was.  Sadly, it doesn't really capture the depth of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment