Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1791

(12) Safety Squat Bar Squats to chains 445+chains
1x3

Notes: Looks like last week's lesson paid off. I'm at the transition point where, instead of starting the weight dead off of chains, I am starting from the top and squatting until I make contact with the chains. Was a little off center here, may have had 1 more in me if things were a bit evened out.


Keg cleans (182lbs)
6x1

Notes: Just hit these in between my warm-ups. Really gotta focus on getting that under-hand rotated on the way up. Had a few really awesome cleans, and a few where I had to fight for a second to get oriented. Can't be wasting time like that.



GHR sit ups w/25lb plate behind head
3x8


Reverse hyper 380
2x9


SSB squats 245+chains
2x10

Notes: Did a giant set of keg cleans, reverse hyper and SSB squats. Just trying to fit in more work with limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment