Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1791

Tried out that "Dueling Press Ladders" idea





200lb axle/200lb log, clean one

First round: Up to 3 per side, failed on 2 for the axle on 4th set
Second round: Up to 2 per side, failed on 3rd rep for log
Third round: Up to 1 per side, failed on cleaning the log for the second set


Notes: Actually got some decent leg drive on the final set. Remembering what Alpha said about driving with my body and it's making a lot of things click. Belt kept snagging the log, next time might just use the Spud belt. In general I'd call this a success, but I think in the future I may cut the weight down to about 185 just to get in more volume.


Cable rows 90lbs

Superset w/

Dips

3x20
2x15


Notes: Just wanted to get in some volume. The press ladders actually trashed me pretty good, so this was a good back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment