Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2377

LATE AM WORKOUT

Power clean/chin conditioning circuit

168lb clean for 1, then pull up for 10, then clean for 2, pull up for 9, etc.  Minimal rest.  Made it to  on the cleans before I tapped out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOrOjIKYXQ0

Axle curl 88lbs
5x10

Superset w/

Band pull aparts
5x20

Notes: 4:00 between curls.  That clean/chin workout was a total lung breaker.  I think I have it in me when I'm not worrying about my eyes.  Still sticking with the doc's orders and not going heavy, which just means doing stupid stuff like this.

Woke up at 197.4.  Going to keep riding this fat loss.  I'm at that awesome stage in losing fat where I look smaller but I also look fatter because my glycogen stores are shot, so that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment