Monday, February 18, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2382

PM WORKOUT

Axle bench press 281
2x10
1x8

Close grip axle bench 226
3x10

Swiss bar incline bench 190
2x10
1x9

Dips
20
2x14

Standing ab wheel (performed between sets of pressing)
1x3
9x2

Notes: 3:20 between sets of pressing, 1:50 between sets of dips.  On the final set of dips, I wrenched something in my upper right shoulder blade.  Just being stupid and not taking the movement seriously.  I can already feel it's dorked up, so I'm putting some heat on it.  Otherwise, very productive session.  I'm enjoying having those standing ab wheels between sets.  Good enough to get some stimulus without totally destroying me.  Going to Hepburn them up, eventually getting all the way to 3s all the way around, then 4s, etc.

Warmed up by shoveling snow for 30 minutes. 

No weigh in this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment