Thursday, March 21, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3208

AM WORKOUT (0420 wake up via alarm)


75 KB swings w/24kg bell

2.1 mile walk w/80lb vest

20 rounds of 10 prisoner squats and 10 push ups in 15 minutes

50 pull aparts


Notes:


* Still very much a fan of being able to do this.  These easy/tonic workouts allow me to come in hard and heavy on the lifting, and I get to knock out some loose ends.  


* Focusing on moving faster on the walk.  Making it brisk and not too leisurely.


* FELT the effects of that when I came back for the squats and push ups.  I was moving SLOW on those.  Just wiped out.  Part of that, too, is most likely from the famine protocol I’ve undertaken this week after so much time feasting.


* Got some Tang Soo Do sparring tonight.  Had to skip the walk with the dog due to a work demand.  Had breakfast, but am fasting until my midday meal today.  Just playing around with nutrition.


* Forgot, I actually weighed myself this morning as a curiosity.  83.5kg/183.5lbs.  That's about 20lbs up from my lowest bodyweight last year when I transitioned toward this style of eating, and about 20lbs DOWN from where I was on 2 Mar 2023 when I initially started the switch to this approach via the Velocity Diet.  Interesting spot to have settled into.  I STILL don't care to weigh myself: don't know if I'll ever heal that damage, but it's at least a fascinating data point.

No comments:

Post a Comment