Sunday, March 31, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3216

Final day of the weekend, got up early to celebrate easter, light breakfast of 3 sunny side up eggs with a small bit of leftover turkey, got in a classic conditioning workout of "TABEARTA" for my weekly sprint



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLEMe1MCsBQ

And immediately went for a 2 mile walk with the kiddo and dog afterwards.

Fasted until 1400, then did an hour of solid eating at Texas De Brazil, our second Easter feast.  Enjoyed many much servings of red meat.  Incredibly anabolic, and once again I had the pit boss come up and ask me just what it would take for me to leave, haha.  I actually managed to NOT eat like a total a-hole and walk out NOT feeling physically ill.  So that's a win.


And I could not be more primed for some DoggCrapp tomorrow.  That Dusty Handshaw interview I listened to really spelled a lot of things out well.  I'll have to write down my thoughts sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment