Saturday, March 30, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3215

Today was a great day for activity.  Got up at 0730, got in 6 rounds of 15 squats and 10 push ups, breakfast made by my Valkyrie (2 omletes made with 2 whole eggs and an egg white, with venison and grassfed cheddar/ghee, along with bacon, a grassfed piedmontese hot dog, and some grassfed cottage cheese, just absolutely anabolic), took the dog for a .25 mile walk, then took my kid to musical theater, and while they were doing that I got in a 2.5 mile walk with my 80lb vest.


I legit think a parent called the cops on me, because when I was done, I went into the theater, asked to use the restroom, and when I came out I saw a parent talking with two police officers who all gave me a look before I sat down to wait for me kid.  Honestly not the first time I've had a run in with the law from working out, haha.


After that, came home and the Mrs finished whipping up a pre-easter feast, since she's leaving tomorrow and won't be here to enjoy it with us then.  We did like a mini-Thanksgiving, so I got to eat ALL the turkey.  This was plate 1: drumsticks and all of the skin from the bird





I had another plate that was a lot of dark meat, all the leftover bones, and a turkey wing.  Got some great leftovers to look forward to.


After doing the dishes, I did this workout





5 minutes of burpee chins (56) into 5 minutes of burpees (51).  My goal was to match burpees with burpee chins, kinda like negative splits.  It did not work.  So now I have a goal to chase.


Soon after that, family went for a 3.25 mile walk.  


This is an absolutely perfect day summed up.  Lots of great food, lots of walking, and a "sprint" workout.



I listened to an awesome podcast while I was walking with Dusty Hanshaw, hosted by Jon Andersen and Nick Best.  It also had Akim Williams as a host...but he's really not, haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment