Sunday, March 24, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3211

Slept until 0730, got up and did my 5 round workout, wonderful breakfast cooked by the Valkyrie, got in 125 more push ups before leaving the house


Lunch, got 5 burger patties and 2 slices of swiss from Culvers.  I only ordered 1 slice, but never correct your enemy when they're making a mistake.


Got in my weekly "sprint" workout: Axle Grace





3:24.  Not a PR, but a good return to form, and this is EXACTLY what I have in mind with that "paleo blueprint" idea.  I got in 3 lifting workout, 3 walks, and 1 sprint this week.  I'm gonna do my best to not just because a Grace master, but this absolutely broke my lungs and I was tasting copper when it was done.



My kiddo told me they REALLY wanted to do Texas De Brazil for Easter this year, because my Valkyrie has to travel out that day and it's just gonna be the two of us.  Meanwhile, the Mrs has still graciously offered to make a turkey on the SATURDAY of Easter so we can still have a pre-easter feast.  Which means it's going to be an AWESOME feasting season come next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment