Thursday, April 6, 2006

Training Log: Entry 209


First leg day after minor scare with left knee.  Everything went smooth.  Switched up routine for the day from squat, walking lunge, Romaining deadlift, to deadlift, one legged squat, leg curl.


Despite having not done real deadlifts for a while, I still managed 325 for 3 reps, with the only real failure coming from grip.  Not bad, but I think I'll stick with squats.


One legged squats own my soul harder than walking lunges.  I'll keep 'em.


Leg curls always suck, but didn't want to deadlift twice in one session.


Bodyfat is ridiculously low for some reason.  I'm not even cutting, and I can see my abs forming.  I think it's the water increase.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. How'd you manage to sneak in deadlifts in your weightroom? What kind of grip do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The manager of the weight room is on vacation until like the 23rd, and none of the workers know what the hell it is.  I used a snatch grip at first, but finished off with an over/under.

    ReplyDelete