Thursday, April 27, 2006

Training Log: Entry 221


Yesterday: Another cardio circuit.  Similar to last time, but with timed rounds, and one half round of all out standup from thai stance.


Today: New ME on legday.  Boxsquat.  Had no box, so I used one of the portable benches with broken feet so it'd be really low.  Even still, it was just about parallel.  Damn, I need something lower. 


BarX5
135X5
225X5
295X3
315X4


I like how low I can get without fear of falling. 


Moved up weights on both single legged squats and SLDL.  I should go back to lunges someday, still just paranoid about my knee.  Need to use lower weight.


Feeling really strong.

6 comments:

  1. Nice dude. I'm going to take a stab at box squats myself tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can just stack plates on top of one another to the desired height to use as a platform. Congrats on the improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I  might do that.  Good tip, just don't know how well it'll go over in my weight room =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't worked my legs over for quite some time...need to do some leg presses and get back into the groove.

    ReplyDelete