Saturday, April 15, 2006

Training Log: Entry 214


Reptition day was awesome.  Broke records on all lifts.  Only troubled area was bradford presses.  Never was good on overhead pressing movements ever since my dislocations/surgeries.  No musclar stamina as a result.  Did first set of 95lbs for about 10 reps.  Then squeaked in about 6 on second set.  Lowered weight down to 85lbs and got out 4.  Was embarassing.  Might switch back to shrugs, or maybe lateral raises. 


Leg day was great.  Decided to do straight legged dumb bell deadlifts.  Screw my weight room rules, I still got a great lift for my hammies.  Definitely gonna keep it, along with the one legged squats.  Squat didn't go down after 2 weeks off, super awesome.


Need fight.

3 comments:

  1. What's the difference between bradford presses and military presses? I didn't get the sequence on the DeFranco page.Congrats on the gains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bradford presses involve bringing the weight up, down in front of your chest, up, and down behind your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem dude. I appreciate the kind words.

    ReplyDelete