Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Training Log: Entry 455

Squats of 335
5,4,3,3,3

Notes: Ugh, no deload meant I was crashing during this workout.  Had to really grind it out for every last rep.  Nothing came easy.  Form was good at least, except for a knee buckle on very last rep of last set.  Need to watch that.

Pull-ups w/25lbs
5x5

Notes: Frickin' hate these weird ass grips in the gym.  My kingdom for a decent straight bar.  I might just throw in lat pulldowns at this point.

Bench of 265
5,4,4,4,3

Notes: 4th set could have been 5 reps, but I kept hitting the supports with the bar.  Was set up way too close.  Have been re-reading "Beyond Bodybuilding" and focused on keeping my body tense the entire time, driving my shoulders into the bench, and pushing towards my feet.  Still have trouble pulling the bar apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment