Thursday, September 13, 2007

Training Log: Entry 462

Squats of 335
5,5,5,4,4

Notes: Best set of squats ever today.  Weight was light and form felt tight.  Gonna move it up next time, 2 reps ain't worth another training day.

Bench of 275
5,4,3,2,3

Notes: Moving up the weight proved to be way more effective.  Weight was way more stable and form was strict.  4th set, I hit the barbell into the supports, so lost a rep there. 

Pull-ups w/35lbs
5,5,3,3,3

Notes: As I gain weight, pull-ups are lacking.  I may switch to lat pulldown for a while just so I can consistantly work the same weight on the movement.

 

A moment of silence for my headphones, which were tragically crushed on my chest during bench press, and have been rendered KIA.

1 comment:

  1. If your headphones couldn't even do a simple spot, then good riddance.

    ReplyDelete