Sunday, September 9, 2007

Training Log: Entry 459

Squats of 335
5,5,3,3,4

Notes: Failed on attempted 4th rep of 4th set.  Got angry enough to get that 4th rep on the last set.  Focused on keeping my knees from buckling.

Bench of 265
5,5,4,4,3

Notes: I think I'm just gonna up the weight here.  I've been stuck for too long, and my body might just need the jolt.

Pull-ups of 35lbs
5,3,3,3,2

Notes: Form was really good this time.

 

Stalling pretty bad on this day of the routine.  Progress is still there, but I gotta really fight for it.  Might need to change it up soon.

 

Got a new bathroom scale.  Has a bodyfat measurement dealy.  Says I'm 193.5lbs and 16.5% bodyfat on a full stomach at the end of the day.  I'll see what I weigh in at first thing in the morning.

 

My whole system feels fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment