Friday, September 7, 2007

Training Log: Entry 458

Deadlifts of 375
5,5,5,5,4

Notes: The correction on form made a huge impact on my deadlift.  The weight felt like nothing, and exploded off the floor.  My grip was the limiting factor, and I could have easily completed my last set had it not given out.  In the future, do not train grip the day before deadlifts.  Moving up to 395 next time.

Overhead press of 165
5,4,3,3,3

Notes: Nothing really worth mentioning.  Keeping head up did a good job on form.

Low pulley rows of 180
5x5

Notes: Need to warm up better next time.  After first set, form was great.

3 comments:

  1. you guys need to fight to death along with Skin Army Soldier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and SAS already sparred at my old school.  We were both pretty new, so there wasn't really much worth writing home about.

    ReplyDelete