Saturday, May 30, 2009

Training Log: Entry 742

RE lower

Squats of 335
12,6,6

Notes: Increased rest times to 1.5 minutes, and decided to trim down the reps on the front set and make it up on the back sets.  In total, I'm only losing 1 rep here, and gaining great recovery.  I didn't black out after the squats.  As a side note, my flexibility was incredible today, and I hit depth without having to relax my arch.  I think the slightly lower box squats are being a big help.

Light band pull throughs
10,5

Notes: First time hitting ANY assistance work in a while, so need to relearn how to do this.  Have to either rest more, or do abs first.  In either case though, this is progress.  I'm also thinking of throwing in some SSB lunges.

Hise shrugs of 335
2x15


Notes: Need to get back to training abs on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment