Friday, September 4, 2009

Training Log: Entry 774

DE lower

Speed box squats of 205 against lights, -1 riser
10x2

Notes: Focused on pressing with the hips rather than the knees and arching hard.

Squats of 385
4,4,3

Notes: Had at least 1 more in the tank on everything, but still taking this slow and easy.  Depth is awesome, and doing a good job of using my glutes.

SSB walking lunges of 165
1x12

Notes: Once I pass my PFT, I'm planning on throwing a high rep conventional deadlift into my other day for 1 set.  I should be able to handle 1 set, and high rep deads will definitely help with weight gain.  Should be good for my form as well.

Light band pull throughs
20,15,17

Average band pulldowns
2x50

Hise shrugs of 385
1x15

Notes: Use a belt next time on the hise shrugs.  Getting it off the safety bars sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment