Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Training Log: Entry 784

RE upper pull

DB row of 130
15,10,8,6

Notes: No rest between sets, just switch from one arm to the next.  Got some lower back pump here as well.

Weighted dips w/45lbs
3,3,12

Notes: Some chucklehead was in the rack the entire time I was at the gym, so I improvised.  On the last set, I quit worrying so much and just let myself drop and stretch back up.  I've been too ginger with my elbows, and doing this showed me that I have a lot more in me.

Mini band assisted chins
11,10,10,10

Notes: Used some rest pause just to hit as many reps as I could.  I never feel the lat recruitment during the pull, but after the set I got a pump.

Seated barbell overhead press of 95
8,8,7

Notes: Once again, guy in the rack the entire time made this happen, but not bad.  I thought I was keeping the weight light, but this was still tough.  I don't know what is up with my overhead pressing work capacity.

Light band pull apart superset/cable curls of 50
17/13, 15/13

No comments:

Post a Comment