Monday, September 28, 2009

Training Log: Entry 783

RE lower squat

Back squat of 275
2x10

Notes: This fried out my lower back.  Short rest periods are killer, and not using the belt is really getting a pump.  I'll prolly gain a lot of my size in my lower back at this rate, but that's cool.

If I need to lay down, I should just lay down.  I tend to recover better after closing my eyes.  If I find that this is just too much for me to do like my last RE squat attempt, I might go 4x8 or 10x3 or something.

Trap bar lifts of 315
3x5

Notes: Focusing on turning the knees out rather than letting them track in.

Front squats of 135
1x20

Notes: Started off clean grip, switched to arms folded after rep 10.  Don't ask how, I don't know.  This was a real ass kicker, and required long rest times again.

Average band good morning
15,15,10,10

Notes: Not enough space in my garage currently for pull throughs so hit these up instead.  Focus on putting the butt out.

Average band pull downs
2x60

 

Considerations: My calories are way up.  My appetite is bottomless, and I'm not holding back.  My waist isn't getting big though, I still fit in my blues just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment