Monday, September 21, 2009

Training Log: Entry 780

RE upper pull

Pull-ups
4x10

Notes: First set was perfect, rest of sets used rest pause where needed.  Gonna try for 1 more rep per set per week.  Decided I'm going to have 1 extra set in all my pulling compared to my pushing to help correct internal rotational vs. external rotational strength.

Strict press of 165
3,3,4

Notes: Still going light.  Elbows up helps.

Cable v-handle row of 140
4x10

Notes: Was originally gonna do t-bar rows, but the short ROM paired with bending over this late in the workout just didn't seem beneficial.  As it stands now I have 2 cable rowing movements and 2 DB rowing movements, so I'll prolly switch one for the other in each week.

Dips
3x10

Notes: Struggled a bit on the last rep of the last set.  Try not to drop so fast.

Light Band pull-apart superset/cable curls of 42.5
2x12/13

Notes: Anterior delts already blasted so hit up the posterior instead.   Gonna stick with cable curls as it's the only curl that doesn't make my shoulder click.

No comments:

Post a Comment