Monday, December 5, 2011

Training Log: Entry 1092

Press
115x5
135x5
155x8
5x10x65

Notes: First day in, still kinda beat up from the meet. Shoulders all torqued, and not warming up enough.  I never realized that by squatting first thing in my previous training, my whole body was warm and I didn't need to warm-up much for upper body work.  Now that I am starting off with it, I'll need to be more thorough.

DB rows
3x5x175
1x15x100

Notes: Really felt the lack of warm-up here.  Torqued my right shoulder/tricep on the very first pull, and form was a little goofy.  May take the weight down a touch.  I am keeping with my upper back pulling training simply because my deadlift is still doing fine, and I see no reason to modify it.

Band pull aparts.

 

PM training

KB swing/pull-up circuit
21/15/9

No comments:

Post a Comment