Saturday, May 25, 2013

Training Log: Entry 1442

Did a 2 a day yesterday, and trained today. Will be putting them both up.

24 May 13

Did a 2 a day today. Didn't see the overtraining boogieman, but to be fair, I did say "Bloody Mariuz" in a mirror 3 times before training.

AM Training

Squat lockout
545x5

Notes: Stil traveling, using an unfamiliar rack, so just went for overload.

Squats 320
3x10

Notes: Lower back twinge again. I need to quit squatting first thing in the morning, this always happens. Was smart enough to shut down the heavy stuff after this.

Ab pulldowns

Neck harness


PM Training

Bench
5x230
5x265
5x300
12x245

Notes: Different bench, hit the uprights a bit.

NG chins
70
6x10
5x5

Machine overhead press
5x10

Notes: Have to press myself as hard as I can against the backing to get in a decent positioning on the machine.

Cable rows
5x12

Face pull
100

Pull downs
100

Notes: Really happy with my physique at this point. Not too small and not too fat. Next 2 months, since I'm away from the Mrs, I'm going to spend a little more time at the gym. Thinking hitting abs everytime I train, and throwing in a set of curls on upper body days and maybe calf work on lower body days.


25 May 13

SSB Squats 275
1x25

Notes: Saw a SSB at the gym and jumped on the opportunity to get in one last workout with one. No idea what will be at my next gym, so gotta take these chances when I can. Back is already fully healed, I seem to bounce back from my recurring injury much faster these days. Still took it light, but used it as a chance to make up for the widowmaker I missed yesterday.

Calves

Pull ups

No comments:

Post a Comment