Saturday, November 18, 2017

Training Log: Entry 2391

AM WORKOUT (Realized I wasn't documenting what workouts I was on for this cycle, but whatever)

Axle deadlifts (touch and go)
5x136
5x226
1x276
5x366
5x416
5x471
5x10x366

Superset w/

Dips
10x20

Band pull aparts
1x50

Notes: Last cycle, I thought I was going to throw up during this workout because I had been traveling all day and eating weird food.  This time, I found out it's because this workout eats my soul.  Just plain tough. Did touch and go this time since wife was sleeping upstairs, but it's still a different kind of suck anyway.  Kept assistance work light; may come back later for more.

Woke up at 191.0.  Should finally be able to stay home for at least a month or so, so time to rebuild.  Also, ordered a Titan 12" log and it's supposed to be here on Tuesday, so that's pretty cool.

Also, yesterday marked 2 years since my knee surgery.  Man how the time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment