Thursday, July 16, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2708

AM WORKOUT

Treadmill Run:

Incline: 1
Speed: 6.3 mph
Distance: 6.55 miles (quarter marathon)
Time: 1hr 3 min

Notes: Dogs got me up at 0500 this morning and I found myself just plain not wanting to train.  Felt beat up. Convinced myself to go for an easy run, and it'd be good for a little self-evaluation with the half marathon in 3.5 months.  This was MUCH easier than the first time I attempted this, which is most likely a result of weighing about 20lbs less.  I ran the whole thing with my mouth closed, breathing through my nose only, which is typically how I start runs until they get too tough and then I do mouth breathing.  That bodes incredibly well for when I start pushing things.  Could honestly have gone on for quite a bit at this pace, but wanna ease in and see how the body reacts.

Ran off just 3/4 cup of fat free greek yogurt with some mixed in PBfit.  No significant nutritional voodoo necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment