Friday, July 24, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2714

POST BREAKFAST WORKOUT

Treadmill Run

Incline: 1
Speed: 6.5 mph (9:14 mile)
Distance: 6.55 (quarter marathon)
Time: 1 hr

Notes: Was able to run the whole thing breathing through my nose again.  Cardiovascular shape seems to really be solid when paired with the lower bodyweight.  I hit my stride around the 20 minute mark and started to feel a bit effortless.  All that said, this was the absolute last thing I wanted to do today, especially after lifting 4 days in a row with the final day being squats.  I honestly may stick with 1 day a week of running prepping for the half marathon and might even keep the distance at this.  We'll see how it shakes out. 

Had some pain migrating through the run.  First it was the right ankle, then it moved to the left knee, then the right lower back, then the left groin started to pull right at the very end.  The groin/abductor thing is right at 98%: still just enough left to be annoying.

Ran off 3/4 cup of fat free greek yogurt mixed with PBfit.  I imagine things will only be better if I have more fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment