Friday, July 6, 2007

Training Log: Entry 426

Pull-ups w/45lbs
5,5,4,3,3

Notes: Form was stellar here, as usual though, make sure on the last rep to ease into the negative, not to drop.

Squats of 275
5x5

Notes: Finally finding the right place for the bar to rest, real low on the traps.  Pretty much just a will power thing here.  I'm going a lot lower than usual, so that's a positive.

Bench of 255
5,3,3,3,3

Notes: Was exhausted after the squats, workout order messed up because of a bench press party in the gym.  Some hyperdouche ran into the bar while I was in the middle of a set according to my wife.  I didn't even realize I had clipped him, but apparently I hit him pretty hard in the leg.  I have a feeling it impacted my set negatively.  Either way, the weight as heavy enough for now.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I hope you took out a chunk and he gets gangrene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw a kid that looked like you at my gym the other day. Of course, he was doing preacher curls so he couldn't of been related.

    ReplyDelete