Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Training Log: Entry 435

SLDLs of 335
5x5

Notes: Amazing bar speed off the floor.  It helps to look up instead of forward.  A little bit of a hitch on the very last rep, watch for that.

Dips w/115
5,5,5,5,4

Notes: Gonna move up.  I coulda eeked out that last rep, but I felt some straining in my elbow on the last rep.  Felt like someone was spraying water on my elbow joint with a high pressure hose.  Prolly some ligament issues, maybe some tendonitis.  Just gonna RICE it and pop the anti-inflams and see where we go from here.  Remember to center the weight on the belt next time.  On the last set, there was a shift to the left, which may have been a reason for the strain.

Low pulley rows of 195
5x5

Notes: These sucked right after SLDLs (my exercise order was different).  Try not to lean back as far next time.  Got a better pull when I was upright moreso than angled.

No comments:

Post a Comment