Saturday, July 28, 2007

Training Log: Entry 436

Still felt a little sick, but good enough to train.  Was sweating buckets during workout, and had to take longer rests, but otherwise good.

Squats of 295
5,5,5,5,4

Notes: Mighta been able to get that 5th, but with how ill I felt, didn't wanna risk it.  Gonna move up next time.  Remember to focus on that spot in the mirror.

Bench of 255
5,5,5,4,3

Notes: Form was great here, bar was moving at a steady pace the whole time.  Hitting that power groove is helpful.

Pull-ups w/55lbs
5,4,3,3,2

Notes: Didn't have any progress last time, so I figured I'd just move up the weight.  I was still in that 3-5 window, so it worked.  This felt much better.  Gotta remember to keep tight during this exercise, and on the last set, close my grip a little, to avoid shoulder injuries.

 

Feeling a lot better post workout.  Hopefully back to 100% tomorrow.

 

Being married has been an asset to my diet.  My wife is cooking me way better meals than I would eat while I was single.  My bodyfat% is getting very low yet I've lost very little mass as far as the mirror shows (I haven't checked my weight in a while).  I imagine all the mandatory running for PT is helpful as well.  I'll be taking some photos in the future to do a comparrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment