Sunday, March 28, 2010

Training Log: Entry 840

SSB Box squats of 320
3x5


Notes: Still focusing on form, and it's really paying off.  I'm not extending my knees to get off the box, but rising up with my hips.  I might try video next time.

Conventional deadlifts of 225
1x20

Notes: Though my back rounding is still an issue, I am fixing other aspects of my form that make the rounding dangerous.  I'm doing a great job of falling backward on the lift, getting my shoulders behind the bar, and minimzing distance between my body and the bar.  I have very little pressure on my back doing this, and I'm still working on keeping my chest up with my back less rounded.  I need to work on poppping my hips once I get past my knees.

Strict press
3x5@165

1x15@15

Notes: Things are going well, but I think I'm going to slow down the weight progression to maintain momentum.

Chins
3x5@35

1x13

No comments:

Post a Comment