Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Training Log: Entry 1012

Squats 415
3x5

Miniband pull aparts
4x26

GHR w/light
1x29

Pin press 295
3x5

Notes: This is starting to get rough. The switch to squatting is adding some strain to my limbs, and the weight is feeling really heavy. I'm thinking that I'll hit 300x5 next training day, and switch to reverse bands

Had to cut out the swiss bar press. My forearms can't handle the negative.

(6) Mat pulls 535
1x5

Notes: Took a long break between 3 and 2. Forearms were just fried, and I couldn't grip worth shit, even with straps.

Bad training day in general. Need to up my cals and examine squat form.

Benefits of a home gym: just did the rest of my workout

Swiss bar bench press 215
1x27

Doubled miniband curls
30

Notes: The fact I can finish the presses later means it's something I am doing DURING my workout that is causing strain. I believe it's the squats, and I'll play around a little with form to see what I can come up with. For deads, I might keep the weight and mats the same next week and go for reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment