Thursday, September 4, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1713

(3) Chain suspended bench press
No reps

Notes: Shoulders feeling beat up.  Training 3 days in a row, somewhat expected.  Going to steal my strategy from squats and start from the top now and see what I can get done from there.

Chins
210

Reverse band bench 375
3x10

Notes: Changed the set-up.  Going from the 28 pin and hooking into part of my blast straps.  MUCH easier set up.  Still focusing on moving fast.

Swiss bar press 150
3x6

Log curls
5x11

Pull aparts/lateral raises


General notes: Figured out a way to do rows with my reverse hyper.  Nice set-up.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, you passed 10 years on this log already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, oh wow. I meant to comment on it when that happened and I totally forgot. Thanks for catching it. What a ride.

      Delete