Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1777


Chins w/45lb
24

Notes: 2 rest pauses.

Bench 210lbs
5x10

Notes: On week thirteen of Matt Kroczaleski's bench program in his "Insane Training" book. Conveniently enough, it's a deload week while I recover from my contest. Still got a decent pump in the chest.

Pull aparts
20 reps in between all sets of benching


Shoulder circuit
3 series

Notes: Just something I've been doing ever since I got an impingement in my left shoulder. 50 partial presses, 15 front raises, 15 lateral raises, all done back to back.


Grenade ball lat pulldowns 90lbs
2x10
1x15

Notes: Using a plate loaded pulldown, so it takes little weight to get intense here. Right lat still a little tweaked from that last atlas stone, so going easy.


Kroc rows 105
1x7

Notes: Normally hitting 25-30 on this, but babying the right lat for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment