Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1782

(14) Chain Suspended Safety Squat Bar Squat 445+chains
1x4

Notes: Great strain on this. Had to fight for every inch on the first rep just to break the weight off the chains. Back to training at 0500 with 2 pop tarts in my belly, and still feel like I've been hit by a bus with the extra workload I've been employing with my time off.

Axle cleans
Worked up to a single of 205

Notes: Did sets of these in between my warm-ups for the squats. Wasn't quite feeling like I had the "pop" I needed this morning, so kept the weight light. This is above contest weight, so I'm feeling pretty good. Hitting these off of a 7 mat, so zero momentum.


GHR sit ups w/25lb plate behind head
3x7

Reverse hyper 320
3x15


Intended to hit a drop sets of SSB squats, but left hamstring felt like it was about to snap so called it a day. May come back later for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment