Saturday, January 31, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1789

(5) Mat Pull 630
1x8

Notes: Had a helluva time with this today. First pick up was incredibly smooth and fast for 4, and then I tried twice to break the weight off the mats. Both times I managed to break the inertia and move a few feet up before having to bail. Was using a lot of lower back. Regrouped and came back for 2 more successful attempts, for 3 and 1 respectively. Looking at videos from my comp, it looks like my feet are getting further apart, which would explain the issues. Will have to focus on this in the future.


Farmer's walks 245 per hand, 50'ish
6 trips

Notes: Focusing on combining the pick up and the first few steps, letting the momentum of the implements carry me forward. Toward the end, I was really picking up my speed. Excited about actually getting decent at this.


Squats 405
1x15
1x5

Notes: Called it at this. Still not fully recovered from the SSB stupidity, and after a good day of farmer's I was ok to rest a bit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment