Monday, February 12, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2445


Got the day off work, so you know what that means; 2 a days!

AM WORKOUT

Shoveling snow while wearing a 45lb vest for 40 minutes

PM WORKOUT

As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of the following

Stone of steel over (20) bar w/50lbs loaded
250+sandbag pick up and carry across garage
225lb powerstair doubles
182lb keg carry across garage

Managed 5 rounds with 2 seconds left

Notes: The SoS was a disaster.  I think the -20 degree days have dried out my skin and made the stone slick.  I have a tacky towel but want to avoid using it in training.  Took a few rounds to get a feel for it again.  Everything else was pretty heavy and rough.  I don't have a degree in doctorology, but I guess those 65 deadlifts may have played a factor.

Woke up at 198.6.  Feeling like I might have a touch of whatever is going around these days, but more an annoyance than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment