Thursday, February 15, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2446

AM WORKOUT

Giant sets

Log viper and press away 190
8x5

SSB squat 225
8x10

Circus dumbbell clean and press (per arm)
4x1x115
4x1x110

Band pull aparts
5x20

Kroc rows 105
1x25

Notes: For the method to my madness, first cycle I used First Set Last for pressing, second was second set last, now I'm trying to be really stupid and do last set last.  I'll see how well it holds up.  Took the weight down on the squats because I'm really trying to get in some more volume.  Completely lost my touch with the CDB after a week off; need to get in more reps.  Cut out the back work on the circuit so I could push it heavier on the mainwork, and went with kroc rows as a finisher.  Did no straps so I could get some grip work out of it.

Weighed in a 196.2.  Right shoulder blade nerve pinch is still a little touchy, but manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment