Thursday, February 1, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2440

AM WORKOUT

8 Rounds of the following

Log viper and press away 175
1x5

Buffalo bar squats 260
1x8

Fat gripz NG chins
1x10

Circus dumbbell 115
1x1 per arm

an additional set of

Log viper and press away 175
1x5


Notes: As the weights get heavier, the rounds take longer, and the warm-ups are shorter.  Consequently, the tendenitis in my left knee is pretty gnarly until about round 3.  Needs to move it more.  Otherwise, this was a solid workout. The circus dumbbell keeps getting better.  Left side can't quite keep up, but still getting in the practice.  The final rep was actually the best one yet, and I imagine it's because I was so fatigued I couldn't rely on brute strength to move the bell so I did a really solid (for me) jerk. 

Woke up at 198.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment