Tuesday, September 7, 2004

Training Log: Entry 13


0710: Wake up.  7 hours of sleep


0730: Half plate of eggs, 2 pieces of ham


Note: Something I've neglected to mention is that
when I say "eggs" in regards to my 0730 breakfast, it is in reality
"egg beaters", an artificial egg product with all the protein yet less
cholestoral and fat compared to real eggs.  It's what my school
serves at breakfast, so for those of you concerned about the well-being
of my heart, fear not.


1100: Plate of chicken, spinach salad, apple, diet coke


1500: Chicken strips and a diet coke


1830: Two pieces of chicken, spinach salad, apple, scoops of peanut butter and diet coke


2030: Bodyweight squats and ab work.


2100: 150 push-ups


2230: 3 mile walk (needed to pick up a new gallon of water.  Gave my old one to a homeless guy)


2330: Chicken strips


2400: Sleep


Total water consumed: 1 gallon

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome that you record all this. i recorded all my daily routines and what not for a while, but then stopped for some reason. i should start again. it could come in handy someday. peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sory i haven't responded in a long time
    when i said too much fat for anything but a  healthy diet, i meant that you're getting too much fat, and thus, not getting a healthy diet.
    and i got that there was too much fat just by observing the foods. chicken strips? cheese burgers?
    where are the fruits? the veggies?  AHHHHHHHHH
    wel anyway, you know what you're doing better than i am. just keep on keepin on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the fruits and veggies? I eat 2-3 salads a day and 3 or so apples.And you can't really make an accurate judgement just looking at the foods then. I mean, you're just coming up with an arbitraty "too much".You gotta keep in mind that I'm a pretty big guy and that I work out a lot. I'm going to be eating a bit more than average.

    ReplyDelete