Thursday, September 23, 2004

Training Log: Entry 22

Wed 22 Sep 04:

Took the Physical Fitness Test (PT Test) with Army.   I need
a calender to time my two mile (16:55) and my sit-ups are pretty
average (65 in two minutes) but I absolutely destroyed everyone else on
push-ups (101 in two minutes), scoring at least 20 more than the second
highest score.  Made the guy running Ranger Challenge crack a
smile when he asked for my push-ups score.

Did some spriting afterwards.  Was feeling sick.  Need to get my cardio up.

Experienced extreme fatigue yesterday as a result of lack of
nourishment.  At 1900, I crashed hard.  Took a nap until
2100, joined some friends for coffee (didn't drink, just hung out), and
was still completely out of it.  They helped me back to my dorm in
fear that I wouldn't make it on my own.

Thurs 23 Sep 04:
8 hours of rest helped my condition.  Ran through the grenade
course with Army.  Need to work on form and aim, but I seem to at
least have the strength to throw them the distance they need to go.

1 comment:

  1. Sick and fatiugued? Well i'm sure their pushing your pretty hard so your justifiably so. Take it easy on yourself for a change all the same, I know the army's beating you tired, but i suspect your beating yourself tired as well!

    ReplyDelete