Thursday, January 5, 2006

Training Log: Entry 169

Attended two boxing classes today.  Way too much to write
down.  The first one was more focused on bagwork, while the second
one more on movement and conditioning.

My conditioning is peaking.  I come away from boxing class
rested.  This is good from a fighting standpoint and bad from a
fat burning standpoint.  Should kick ass at the throwdown when it
comes to standup.

Was able to outcondition my entire class.  My coach assigned me
extra work to help me in the ring.  He seems to like me. 
Can't remember my name though.

Must remember to keep chin down when slipping. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like these classes are getting you in really good condition. I'm really happy for you.  Keep up the good work.  I'm so proud of you.  I love you...~aloha~

    ReplyDelete