Thursday, January 26, 2006

Training Log: Entry 181


2 days knocked out on new program.  Glad I made the switch.  It's a little awkward, but effective.  Leg day only has 3 leg exercises to it, but my legs were thrashed by the end.  Love walking lunges.  I did deadlifts today, but might switch out to squats as my primary lift and romanian deadlifts later on for hammies.  Still hooked on deadies, what can I say?


Repitition day on Sat or Sun.  Really looking forward to it.


Love the versitility of this program.  Love the 3 day nature.  Wish I had remembered it from before.


Bulk after PFT (next wed).  Gonna do this one clean.  You could butter bread with my arteries.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you got a working system. God i hate walking lunges. So much harder then the types of lunges we have to do in fencing. Would probably be good to do though since the right side of my bodys becomeing so much stronger then my left. Anyways, hope your program works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a cool routine. I'm interested in the gains you make off it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing the 3-day Westside routine also, aren't you? I just started it on friday, and the repetition day kicked my ass. Lookin to see the gains you and I make off of it.

    ReplyDelete