Saturday, November 4, 2006

Training Log: Entry 307

Workout B

5X5 of 295 deadlifts

Notes: Goddamn did I feel strong today.  Just punished these things.  Form is going great.  20lbs more next time.

Handstand push-ups against wall, 5X5

Note: Using these until I build up my confidence on overhead presses again.  Nice rehab.

Weighted dips of 55lbs, 5X5

Note: Still increasing, great day today.

CoC Gripper 1
5X5 of right hand with minimal assistance at end
3X5 with left, 1X3+2 negatives, 1X2

Note: The negatives last time apparently are a big hit.  Gonna switch off between one day being a number 1, one day being a 2 and a trainer.

Shoulder is almost 100% already.  More nervous than anything else.

3 comments:

  1. nice work on the deadlifts! I can't even do 150 with good form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be talking all kinds of crap until you fix that weak-ass deadlift. = p Heh, just kidding man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep doing it, it's motivating =P
    It's my last year at this crappy weight room.  Their stupid no-deadlifting policy always keeping the working man down.

    ReplyDelete